A brief description with an example
Step 1. Stay Preferences
Step 2. Rates & Availability
Step 3. Guest Information (voucher)
Step 4. Reservation Completion
Date of arrival and departure
Any other special request
2. Determining the room availability: After receiving the information about the guest duration of stay next step of reservation procedure is to check the availability of room type requested by the guest referring to the forecast board, reservation chart or through computerized system.
3. Accepting or denying the request: After checking the room availability, if the requested room is available the reservation will be accepted.If the rooms are sold out on the requested date, apologize with the suggestion of any other alternative rooms or hotels.The request is also denied if the guest or travel agencies are black listed.
4. Documenting the reservation details: If the reservation request is accepted, the reservation is taken in the reservation form with all the necessary information.
5. Confirming the reservation: Once the rooms requested by the guest is available and guest agrees to the rates, the reservation is confirmed by the reservation assistant by the advance deposit through various modes and confirmation number is given to the guests as a proof that the room is booked.
6. Maintaining the reservation record: After recording the reservation details in the reservation form, it should be properly filed for the future reference. In case of any changes or cancellation is done, the details must be attached with reservation form and updated.
7. Compiling the reservation report: The details from the reservation are most important. Such details help in forecasting cancellation, no show analyzing the market segment, preparing the history card,etc.
7 simple steps to book online...
- Complete folio control
- Unlimited number of folios per guest
- Complete reservation module
- Concierge and information
- Sophisticated user defined packages and plans
- Handles adults, juniors, children and babies for occupancy and pricing
- Group reservations with flexible daily number of room types, rooms, guests, plans and status's
- Unlimited number of tariffs and daily rates tables
- Comprehensive guest history and mail merge
- Dynamic tape chart
- Housekeeping and room maintenance
- Automatic or semi-automatic night auditing procedures
- Unlimited number of reports plus an advanced report generator
- Registration of all transactions in two currencies
- Multi currency payments, charges and invoices
- Full management of VAT suitable to any country's laws
- Fully interfaced with all leading PBXs
- Multi lingual (translatable to any language)
- Room availability with drill down to a single reservation.
- Direct reservation from price quotation.
- Flexible rating and automatic calculation of the value of a reservation.
- Sharing and group member invoicing.
- Group Master accounts.
- Easy blocking for guest’s special requests.
- Comprehensive special services set-up, easily customized for each hotel.
- VIP types and levels.
- Partial or fully automatic allocations depending upon reservation.
- Special requests automatically incorporated into the reservation from the guest, group, agent or company history.
- Clear, concise and quick check-in and walk procedures.
- Comprehensive guest history including preferences and photo identification.
- Full primary and secondary agent history.
- Agent and company contracts.
- Handles all aspects of multi-currency transactions and all types of V.A.T.
- Invoicing for non-room folios.
- Automatic cash flow calculation and control for each front desk agent at any time.
- Automatic night posting.
- Advanced, easy to use city ledger (accounts receivable) module.
- POS and telecommunication charges transferred instantaneously to the guest’s account.
- Housecleaning assignments are prepared quickly according to predefined parameters of work.
- Job orders are automatically sent to the maintenance department.
- Log book
- Concierge information listing.
- Guest message and guest locator modules.
- Versatile reports for all levels of management.
- Statistical reports
- Occupancy and work assignment forecasting reports.
- #1 Hotel Management System in the HOLYLAND
- #1 Educational System
- Our solution is running on 70% of all hotels in Holy Land and counting.
- Hotel Management Software Overview
- PMS / FOS - Front Office System
- Multi PMS - Multiple Hotel Management Software
- CRS - Central Reservations for Hotel Groups
- CRM - Hotel Customer Relationship Management
- CMS - Chain Management System
- Hotel Global Connection - On-line real time booking engine
- POS - Point of Sales
- Events / Banqueting & Catering
- Service Center (Oscar)
- Spa - Internal Club Members module in the PMS
- Manager's Snapshots
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Mass eMail Sender (MMS)
- Web Interactive Reservations System
- Mobile Line for mobile phones
- Hotel Go Green Solution (Paperless Hotel System Option)
- Youth Hostel Management System
- Cruise Package
- Payrol & Human Resources
- Time Attendance
- Fixed Assets
- FBM - Food Beverage Material, Cost Control & Store Management